We won’t be happy until you are happy!
If, for whatever reason, you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you can return it to Village Music Wellington within 14 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within two business days of receipt of merchandise.
Refunds & Credits
Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. Once we receive and inspect the product we will credit your account. Please allow 5-7 days for a credit to appear on your account.
If the item was sent back for an exchange, please allow 3-5 business days for the replacement to be processed.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, Village Music Wellington reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 15%.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Village Music Wellington is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise.
- Village Music Wellington is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only … you, the customer is responsible for shipping.
No Return/Exchange on the following:
- Native American Flutes
- Books, Manuals, Tablatures
- Repair parts
- Guitar Strings, Ukulele Strings, Violin Strings, Banjo Strings and strings for any other instrument if removed from the packaging.
- All other consumable items.
- Special Order items.
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at the discretion of Village Music Wellington for the same model or manufacturer’s equivalent model. Some item warranties are handled directly by the manufacturer.
Request an RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- Call our store at 561-798-5334 or email us at email@example.com.
- You will receive your return instructions and an RMA number by phone and email.
- Refund will be credited back to your original payment method.
Pack your item
- Place your item in the original manufacturer’s packaging
- Place the original package into a shipping carton.
- Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
Ship your item
- The RMA number must be clearly written on the outer box.
- We recommend you ship via insured ground service with a tracking
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.