Village Music Wellington offers lessons of all variety, including piano lessons, guitar lessons, ukulele lessons, violin lessons, saxophone lessons, trumpet lessons, trombone lessons, voice lessons, drum lessons, etc. We have any lessons you may require!
If you want to learn an instrument that's not mentioned above, just ask us! We'd love to provide for our valued customers in any way possible!
Music lessons for beginners, intermediates and advanced students. For toddlers through teens to adults and even elderly, our teachers do it all!
Our lessons are priced in packages (monthly, quarterly, and bi-annually). And with the way they're priced, the more you want to learn and the more lessons you want, the less you pay!
Would more than one person in your family like to take music lessons? We provide group lessons at a discount!
We would like to bring our lesson scheduling policy below to the attention of all students and parents. Our policies are necessary to enable us to provide the best service possible for every one of our students. They keep our lesson program running smoothly and efficiently. We ask that you please take note of each of these policies and adhere to them so that we can do our utmost for each and every one of you. Thank you!
1. Lessons are scheduled for the same day and time every week. Students may choose between 30-minute lessons and 60-minute lessons to be paid MONTHLY, QUARTERLY or SEMI-ANNUALLY.
2. Lessons cannot be cancelled except with a minimum 24-HOUR CANCELLATION NOTICE, which will allow a lesson re-scheduling only within the month of payment. No refund will be given.
3.If the above 24-hour notice of cancellation is not given (in which case the instructor is required to be paid), the student forfeits the lessonwithout a re-scheduling and will be charged for the lesson as if they had attended.
4. Students are allowed one unexcused absence per quarter for unforeseen situations, for which a make-up lesson will be scheduled.
5. Upon enrollment, students pre-pay for the first block of lessons.
6. Thereafter, payment will be required at the last lesson of the month for the following month. For example, tuition for September lessons will be due at your last lesson in August.
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CANNOT SCHEDULE YOUR LESSONS FOR THE NEXT MONTH IF THE LESSONS HAVE NOT BEEN PAID FOR IN ADVANCE, BY THE LAST WEEK OF THE PREVIOUS MONTH. WE HAVE A WAITING LIST FOR LESSONS ON CERTAIN DAYS AND NEED TO ENSURE THAT SPACES ARE NOT HELD OPEN UNNECESSARILY.
7. Acceptable forms of payment are cash, personal check, debit card or credit card. There will be a $25.00 charge added to all returned checks.
8. Students are not charged when the teacher is absent or the store is closed due to holidays, such as Labor Day, or inclement weather that is deemed a danger and/or emergency, such as hurricanes, extreme thunderstorms, and tornadoes. Simple rainstorms do not warrant missing a lesson. A credit will be issued for lessons cancelled by Village Music.
9. During school vacation weeks, Village Music will be open. Should you be away during these times, you must notify Village Music in advance, or missed lessons will be forfeited.
10. Students are required to give TWO-WEEK NOTICE when they take a vacation. All planned absences should be given to the front desk (Steve, Donna, Caleb, etc), NOT the instructors.
When a student or parent fills out and signs a registration form, they agree to the terms and policies listed above. Thank you!
Pre-School Music Sessions
Each pre-school class is full of discovery and adventure. In every class, your child will develop new skills in the areas of language, literacy, listening, problem solving, social interaction, self-esteem and musicality within an environment full of nurturing, energy and music.
The Pre-School Music program is passionately committed to bringing music to children's lives through developmentally appropriate curricula, books, instruments and activities for both our classes and for family time at home.
We believe that:
Every parent is the child's most important teacher.
Every child is musical.
The home is the most important learning environment.
Music nurtures a child's cognitive, emotional, social, language and physical development.
Every child should experience the joy, fun and learning which music brings to life.
Mommy & Me: 18 Months - 2 Years
Get ready to sing and play with your babies and toddlers in this high-energy music class designed specifically for children up to 2 years of age. This class will have a large focus on movement and vocal development, helping to nurture your child's speaking and singing voice. With the combination of both parent and child activities, you'll be able to recognize and observe how your baby (or toddler) learns and grows musically.
45 minutes Price: $80/month
Sing & Grow: 2 - 4 Years
With musical activities just right for toddlers, this class brings out the song in every heart. This music-filled session celebrates the unique joys of your growing child. Each week your child will love singing and playing instruments with his/her new friends. We will focus on developing a wide variety of abilities such as gross and fine motor skills, turn-taking, social skills and active listening. In class, we'll also share tips and ideas for using music throughout the week.